An update after months of silence, some thoughts on the academic system, and the market, and a splash of what being a developer is all about. (In my opinion)
- June 09, 2021 - 5 min read
- November 01, 2020 - 2 min read
Small tip on making the responsive after installing it with Django
- October 19, 2020 - 6 min read
Django and DRF. Thoughts, paths taken, and perhaps tips for first-time users.
- August 10, 2020 - 3 min read
Building a commandline tool in node to count the words in a user-inputted string.
- February 14, 2020 - 6 min read
API's are critical to the functioning of the web and software all over the globe. Here we discuss what they are, what they do, and how to use them.
- January 31, 2020 - 3 min read
- September 18, 2019 - 4 min read
Getting Raygun to work with Gatsby.js
- May 06, 2019 - 3 min read
Walking through the workflow for a day in web development
- April 26, 2019 - 3 min read
Your pc is supposed to automate its actions. Why aren't you using that?
- April 03, 2019 - 3 min read
Ramblings of a full-stack developer with half-stack imposter syndrome
- March 07, 2019 - 3 min read
Surviving the valley of death, programming edition
- October 15, 2018 - 5 min read
A few lessons I learned throughout adjusting to the freelance lifestyle